My first ever accident


Never expected that my second post on my blog will be on this. But I am so excited to write  on this as this is my first accident in my life and by the way each and every moment in life is memorable.

Started from kadapa on Friday by 11 30 pm bus. The journey was horrible as it is not a non-stop bus.  Reached Chennai at 6 30 am and from there, by the time I reached home it was 7 30 am. Nithin had interview on that day so he left at 9 am after having noodles and as I dint had proper sleep at night , I slept till 10.  Then I started to  meet my Sister-in- law, Harshitha at 10 30 am on my TVS Jupiter. As it is a weekend, the traffic was less and I started increasing the speed. When I reached 60, vehicle started shaking, tried to control  it but couldn't ,so fell down. After falling down I had conscious for few seconds and felt that I am safe.
Maybe after few minutes, when I opened my eyes, many people are around me sprinkling water on my face just like in movies. And they tried to talk to me in Tamil but seeing my blank face they asked me, which language I can speak. I told them ‘Hindi’ as if I am Hindi Pandit. Then few people started asking questions in Hindi and tried to make me stand but I could not make it and fainted. This was the first time I experienced fainting in my life. I am just excited now as I too know how fainting will be J J Then they woke me up, I sat for few minutes on road and told them that I can speak Telugu. They took my phone and started asking me to tell numbers of my husband and friends. At that time I thought of only Nithin and Harshu. As Nithin went for interview, I don’t want to disturb him and as Harshu stays in hostel, I felt its difficult for her to come. So I dint told any numbers and they thought of admitting me to hospital nearby.  I felt scared at that moment though it was quite funny now,as someone may steal my bike ,so I refused to go to hospital and stood up telling them that I am fine and I can go by myself. One Telugu speaking person dropped me on my bike for some distance and as I don’t want to trouble him, I told him that I can drive. So with those wounds I started driving. In the beginning, I dint felt diffuculty in driving but later as I still have the dizziness I was driving very slowly and carefully on the OMR road and I went till TCS office.  There I realized that I lost route and then took an u-turn. At that moment, I felt very difficult to drive as it very sunny and I am getting burning sensation on my hands. Thought to call a friend to drop me but I thought I can manage and some how reached Harshu’s hostel. She was shocked seeing me and she immediately took me to the nearby hospital. Got scratches on face,hip,hands and legs. After taking first aid, we went to her hostel and took rest.
After few minutes, Nithin too came and he was just shocked and speechless, seeing me in that situation. Even I was shocked to see my face as it is horrible and I was worried about how to go to class and teach with these wounds!!!!! 
My relatives are worried about the scars on my face but for me at that moment , I worried only about pain as it is unbearable.



After having lunch in her hostel, we all came home by cab.
The day was fine till night as I spent time with Harshu , Meety , Nithin and taking selfies,by talking to relatives on phone. Dinner was cooked by Nithin.
Hubby preparing dinner
He made chicken curry. It came quite good as he is expert in it.  But in night, when everyone got to bed, I felt the real pain as I am not busy with any work. I feel like the doctor gave stupid tablets as my pains didn't reduced.I started weeping and could not sleep. I cannot cry freely as my tears itself are hurting the wounds on face. Nithin accompanied me all night in the balcony by chitchatting.

Day 2: Sunday

Got up at 6 30 am and today pains increased. 
But the day was fine as I am busy with all. Rajsekhar visited to see me. Harshu started experimenting on food and she was successful in cooking. If I was fine, I was supposed to go to movie ‘aagadu’ as we booked the tickets in advance but I didn't go due to pain. So Harshu and Meety went to the movie. Scared again as it is night and I cannot sleep. Today it was quite good as I made myself busy with singing. This is the best way to control pain if you like music and singing. Nithin was very patient in listening and recording my songs all night.




Day 3:  Monday

Band-aid for hand was removed as it has to be healed fast. Again burning sensation started. Went to jewellery shop to cut my bangle as it is hurting the wound on hand.



Day 4: Tuesday
Nithin's cousin, Kishore, visited home in the morning to see how I was doing. After preparing breakfast and lunch Nithin left for office.
Sambar rice prepared by Nithin
 Evening, I forced Nithin for shopping . So went to Reliance Trends and bought dresses and sandals with the help of Harshu.
At Reliance Trends


Every one in the mall gave weird expressions as I had many wounds and as I was unable to stand properly.  After having a nice dinner in Aq barbeque, we reached home. Because of me roaming, wounds became fresh again. 

Day 5  to Day 7: Routine days 

Day 8:  

Nithin left for interview in RBS. CM Jayalalatha got arrested. So total bandh in the city. Harshu's experiment on Pappu went well.
Ready for the interview


Day 9: Sunday

The day is quite good as I stepped out of house after so many days. Felt happy with the evening sun rays and cool breezes in the terrace.
Harshu combing my hair

Sunset from terrace

Enjoying the Sunset as I am seeing it after so many days


  
Day 10: 

Went to restaurant as Nithin came from office late and as I was feeling bored at home. 
Dinner was good but the blood from wound made me feel embarrassed in the restaurant. i dint realize until the blood fell on the tiles and on my dress. Lesson I learnt from this is not to roam until the wounds are healed completely.




Lots of love from family, well wishes from relatives, friends, colleagues… isn't enough for me to recover soon? ? ofcourse , yes J

Comments

  1. What is electronic Indian Visa (India e-Visa)?
    Government of India has launched electronic travel authorisation or eTA for India which allows citizens of 180 countries to travel to India without requiring a physical stamping on the passport. This new type of authorisation is called an eVisa India (or electronic India Visa). It is this electronic India Visa Online that allows foreign visitors to visit India for five major purposes, tourism / recreation short term courses, business, medical visit or conferences. There are further number of sub-categories under each visa type. All foreign travellers are required to hold an India eVisa (India Visa Online application process) or a regular/paper Visa prior to entry into the country as per Indian Government Immigration Authorities.
    for more info visit: indian visa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just amazing mam.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chennai Beach

Weekend Indulgence at ITC Maratha

Hampi Dairies

The colourful state of India- Rajasthan

Explore the Unexplored- Adinimmaya Palle Reservoir!!!!!

A night walk around Charminar during Ramzan

A well spent day at Physical Literacy Days, Hyderabad

A luxurious and relaxed weekend in Mumbai during summer

The People of Orissa