My Cute Pet

These are some of the pics of my cute blacky....

This pic was taken when blacky was a two week baby and when it was brought home for the first time :)



Mischievous dog........ when it was a kid, it used to bite all Slippers.  I bought new sandals and I dint even wore it atleast once. I thought to wear them in the morning for college with a matching dress. But our cute piggy tore them into pieces. Even though I felt bad but seeing his cute expression, I forgot everything and started playing with him. But from then onwards, I was little careful in keeping sandals away from him.

Blacky, Dad and my Cousin







Everyone in my home pampers him like a small kid. See how cute is this pic?




Don't think it is cigarette. It is his favorite Chew stick. See how royally he is posing???




Blacky in attacking mode!!!!!! He likes roaming all places. He cries like a kid when we leave him and goes out. He was very angry when I am teasing him that he is not coming with us for outing.




ha....he loves playing with kids :) :) And you know, in my street no body knows my name but everybody recognizes me as Blacky's sister!!!!!!






hmmmm if any guest comes, it will bark like anything. so we usually lock him in bed until the person leaves home. As he is very curious, he will peep from the window to see what's happening outside :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chennai Beach

Weekend Indulgence at ITC Maratha

My first ever accident

Hampi Dairies

The colourful state of India- Rajasthan

Explore the Unexplored- Adinimmaya Palle Reservoir!!!!!

A night walk around Charminar during Ramzan

A well spent day at Physical Literacy Days, Hyderabad

A luxurious and relaxed weekend in Mumbai during summer

The People of Orissa